Sample Iowa 4-H Giving Day Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Iowa 4-H Giving Day, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Iowa 4-H Giving Day email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Iowa 4-H Giving Day goals.
Subject: Iowa 4-H Giving Day News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Iowa 4-H Giving Day is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Iowa 4-H Giving Day updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Iowa 4-H Giving Day campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Iowa 4-H Giving Day
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Iowa 4-H Giving Day specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Iowa 4-H Giving Day team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.